The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-09/33.COM/7A.Add,
2. Recalling Decision 32 COM 7A.30, adopted at its 32nd session (Quebec City, 2008),
3. Regrets that the State Party did not submit a report on the progress made on the implementation of the corrective measures, as requested by the World Heritage Committee;
4. Also regrets that the State Party did not submit a Statement of Outstanding Universal Value and reiterates its request to develop it in consultation with the World Heritage Centre and the Advisory Bodies;
5. Urges the State Party to continue its work on the corrective measures adopted at its 32nd session (Quebec City, 2008);
6. Requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2010, a detailed report on the state of conservation of the property and on the progress made in the implementation of the above recommendations, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 34th session in 2010;
7. Decides to retain Coro and its Port (Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela) on the List of World Heritage in Danger.