PROGRESS REPORT ON THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE RECOMMENDATIONS OF THE 2007 AUDIT
The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-08/32.COM/17,
2. Recalling Decision 31 COM 19, adopted at its 31st session (Christchurch, 2007),
3. Takes note of the progress in implementing the World Heritage Committee's Decision 31 COM 19 (Christchurch, 2007);
4. Encourages the Director General of UNESCO and the Director of the World Heritage Centre to continue their efforts in implementing the remaining recommendations of the management audit;
5. Urges the Director General of UNESCO to fill the post of Deputy Director of Management as soon as possible;
6. Requests that the Committee be informed at its 33rd session in 2009 about the progress made with the implementation of its decisions on the management audit of the World Heritage Centre.