The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-08/32.COM/7B.Add,
2. Recalling Decision 31 COM 7B.122, adopted at its 31st session (Christchurch, 2007),
3. Regrets that the report sent by the State Party did not include actualized information, despite the worrying state of conservation of the property,
4. Reiterates its invitation to the State Party to submit a request for International Assistance to support in particular the development of a management plan for the property;
5. Requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2009, a comprehensive progress report, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 33rd session in 2009.