32 COM 7B.119
Tiwanaku: Spiritual and Political Centre of the Tiwanaku Culture (Bolivia) (C 567 rev)
The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-08/32.COM/7B,
2. Notes with satisfaction the approval of a three year "Preservation and conservation of Tiwanaku and the Akapana Pyramid" to be implemented at the property;
3. Requests the State Party to develop, in consultation with the Advisory Bodies, as soon as possible, appropriate guidance and regulations for archaeological interventions in accordance with international standards;
4. Also requests the State Party to work in close collaboration with the World Heritage Centre and the UNESCO Quito Office to implement the activities foreseen in the management and conservation plans;
5. Further requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2010, a report on the updated management and conservation plans and other aspects related to the preservation and conservation project, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 34th session in 2010.