The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-08/32.COM/7B,
2. Expresses its concern at the potential impact on the Outstanding Universal Value and integrity of the property of the proposed Bath Western Riverside and the Dyson Academy developments;
3. Requests the State Party to withhold final approval of the developments until the World Heritage Committee has had the opportunity to fully review these proposals;
4. Also requests the State Party to invite a joint World Heritage Centre / ICOMOS Reactive Monitoring mission to the property to consider its overall state of conservation and particularly the possible impact of the Bath Western Riverside development and the Dyson Academy on the Outstanding Universal Value and integrity of the property;
5. Further requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2009, a report on the state of conservation of the property, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 33rd session in 2009.