The World Heritage Committee
1. Having examined Document WHC-08/32.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decisions 26 COM 23.28 and 26 COM 23.14, adopted at its 26th session (Budapest, 2002),
3. Encourages the State Party, with the Slovakian authorities, to collaborate towards a transboundary extension of the property, as recommended at its 26th session (Budapest, 2002);
4. Notes the detailed report provided by the State Party on development proposals including an analysis of the situation and actions envisaged;
5. Urges the State Party to provide as soon as possible full details of the proposed power plant in accordance with Paragraph 172 of the Operational Guidelines and of the proposed heritage impact assessment;
6. Requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2009, an updated report on the state of conservation of the property, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 33rd session in 2009.