The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-08/32.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decision 31 COM 7B.95, adopted at its 31st session (Christchurch, 2007),
3. Notes the State Party's efforts to address the issues raised by the World Heritage Committee during its 31st session (Christchurch, 2007), including improved coordination of planning approvals between concerned municipal and federal departments;
4. Regrets that no progress has been made with a comprehensive management plan for the property and its buffer zone, as requested by the World Heritage Committee at its 30th and 31st sessions;
5. Also notes that a Development Plan for the property is in progress and requests the State Party to provide three copies of this plan to the World Heritage Centre as well as a progress report on the comprehensive management plan and also requests the State Party to ensure the conformity between the two plans;
6. Further requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2009, a progress report on the above requests and on the status of the proposed Framework for high-rise buildings, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 33rd session in 2009, with a view to considering, in the absence of substantial progress, the inscription of the property on the List of World Heritage in Danger.