Sangiran Early Man Site (Indonesia) (C 593)
The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-08/32.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decision 31 COM 7B.70, adopted at its 31st session (Christchurch, 2007),
3. Expresses its satisfaction regarding the progress made by the State Party in implementing its 2007 recommendations;
4. Urges the State Party to give full consideration to implementing the recommendations of the 2008 joint World Heritage Centre / ICOMOS mission;
5. Reiterates its requests to the State Party to develop, in consultation with the World Heritage Centre and the Advisory Bodies, a draft Statement of Outstanding Universal Value including the conditions of integrity and authenticity, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 33rd session in 2009;
6. Requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2009, a progress report on the above issues, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 33rd session in 2009.