The World Heritage Committee,
1. Notes with satisfaction the extra-budgetary funded operational projects for the conservation or the restoration of the site of Angkor;
2. Congratulates the State Party, including the APSARA Authority for their dedication in the safeguarding of the World Heritage property, as well as multilateral donors, such as France, Japan, Italy and bilateral donors such as China, Hungary, India, Indonesia and Switzerland, the World Monuments Fund, and the private group ACCOR for their generous support;
3. Takes note of the remarkable improvement of the physical state of conservation of the property, as well as the results accomplished in the management and monitoring of the property by the APSARA Authority;
4. Requests the State Party to work closely with the World Heritage Centre, the Division of Cultural Heritage, ICOMOS and other partners to ensure the longterm conservation and management of the property;
5. Further requests the State Party to regularly report to the World Heritage Centre on progress with outstanding issues;
6. Strongly urges the State Party to elaborate a comprehensive Master Plan to address conservation issues, development control and tourism management in order to ensure the future preservation of the property;
7. Decides to remove the property of Angkor from the List of World Heritage in Danger.