The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-08/32.COM/7A,
2. Recalling Decisions 31 COM 7A.22 and 31 COM 8B.59, adopted at its 31st session (Christchurch, 2007),
3. Notes the commitment of the State Party and the international community to the safeguarding of this property and the progress made towards achieving the Desired state of conservation and urges the State Party to continue its work on the corrective measures adopted at its 31st session (Christchurch, 2007);
4. Requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2009, an up-dated Nomination file based on the property boundaries approved in Decision 31 COM 8B.59, and the Outstanding Universal Value of the property;
5. Also requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre by 1 February 2009 a report on the progress made in implementing the corrective measures for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 33rd session in 2009;
6. Decides to retain Bam and its Cultural Landscape (Islamic Republic of Iran) on the List of World Heritage in Danger.