The World Heritage Committee,
1. Commends the State Party for its efforts in addressing key integrity issues in the management of the property;
2. Also commends the Government of the Netherlands for providing financial support to conserving Sangay National Park and encourages it to continue doing so;
3. Appreciates the efforts of Fundación Natura in assisting the State Party to avoid land use conflict issues and to support sustainable development activities among the local residents;
4. Invites the State Party to continue working with Fundación Natura and other partners and stakeholders to reconcile human-wildlife conflicts along the Guamote-Macas road;
5. Requests the World Heritage Centre and IUCN in co-operation with the State Party to undertake a mission to the property to confirm progress achieved in addressing conservation threats in view of consideration of by the Committee of the removal of the Sangay National Park from the List of World Heritage in Danger at its 29th session in 2005;
6. Decides to retain Sangay National Park on the List of World Heritage in Danger.