The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-07/31.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decisions 29 COM 7B.41 and 30 COM 7B.51, adopted at its 29th (Durban, 2005) and 30th (Vilnius, 2006) sessions respectively,
3. Notes the communication of the State Party regarding the progress report and the suspension of the works of the planned shelter pending consultation with the World Heritage Centre;
4. Requests the State Party to give urgent consideration to the recommendations of the joint World Heritage Centre/ICOMOS mission of November 2006 and accelerate their implementation;
5. Urges the State Party to finalise the management and conservation plans in consultation with the World Heritage Centre and ICOMOS;
6. Also requests the State Party to invite a joint World Heritage Centre/ICOMOS mission in order to assess the situation, assist in evaluating solutions and consider whether the property should be inscribed on the List of World Heritage in Danger;
7. Further requests the State Party to submit a progress report to the World Heritage Centre by 1 February 2008 on the above issues for consideration by the World Heritage Committee at its 32nd session in 2008.