The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-07/31.COM/7B,
2. Notes with concern the impact of populations of invasive rabbits and rodents on the values and integrity of the property;
3. Takes note, with satisfaction, of the decision taken by the Federal Government of Australia and the Government of Tasmania to jointly fund and implement a comprehensive rabbits and other rodents eradication plan;
4. Requests the State Party to ensure the implementation of the eradication plan as a matter of urgency and to report on the impact of eradication activities on non-target species as eradication begins;
5. Further requests the State Party to provide the World Heritage Centre with a copy of the final eradication plan as soon as possible to include a detailed implementation timetable, and a report by 1February2008 on the state of conservation of the property, in particular on the progress made on the implementation of the eradication plan, for examination by the Committee at its 32nd session in 2008.