The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-06/30.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decision 29 COM 7B.63, adopted at its 29th session (Durban, 2005),
3. Commends the local authorities for initiating preparation of a management plan and a master plan for the World Heritage property, thus taking into account the World Heritage status in the urban planning processes;
4. Notes with concern the potentially negative impact of the ongoing and new large-scale construction projects in the core and buffer zones of the World Heritage property on its outstanding universal value;
5. Encourages the authorities to reconsider the overall design, volume and roofscape of the construction project for the Department Store of Kastner & Öhler;
6. Requests the authorities to fully take into account the Vienna Memorandum on "World Heritage and Contemporary Architecture, Managing the Historic Urban Landscape" (2005) in the preparation of the World Heritage property's management plan;
7. Requests the State Party to provide an update report by 1 February 2007 for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 31st session in 2007.