The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-06/30.COM/7B.Add,
2. Recalling Decision 29 COM 7B.39, adopted at its 29th session (Durban, 2005),
3. Notes with thanks the partly completed Integrated Conservation Management Plan (ICMP) being developed for the property;
4. Regrets that the recommendations of the 2004 ICOMOS/ICCROM/IUCN joint mission have not yet been fully implemented and that the State Party support necessary to ensure their fulfilment is, to date, still lacking;
5. Strongly recommends that the State Party work closely with the Advisory Bodies and Robben Island Management Authority (RIM) to develop an action plan to address priority management issues already established for the property;
6. Requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre a progress report on the implementation of the recommendations made by the 2004 ICOMOS/ICCROM/IUCN joint mission and completion of the Integrated Conservation Management Plan by 1 February 2007, for examination by the Committee at its 31st session in 2007.