State of Conservation (Volcanoes of Kamchatka)
The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-06/30.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decision 29 COM 7B.20, adopted at its 29th session (Durban, 2005),
3. Notes with concern that the State Party report, received on 1 February 2006, repeats the report of 27 January 2005;
4. Regrets that the State Party has failed to report the most recent information on the issues raised at the 29th session of the Committee or to respond to any of its decisions;
5. Requests the State Party to invite a joint UNESCO/IUCN mission to assess the state of conservation and the factors affecting the Outstanding Universal Value of the property;
6. Requests the State Party to respond as soon as possible and provide a detailed report addressing all issues indicated by the Committee at its 29th session, by 15 March 2007 for examination by the Committee at its 31st session in 2007.