The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-06/30.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decision 29 COM 7B.18, adopted at its 29th (Durban, 2005),
3. Notes with concern the increasing human pressures on the Danube Delta and the resultant impacts on the World Heritage property;
4. Encourages the States Parties of the Republic of Moldova, Romania and Ukraine to follow up on the shared vision generated at the trilateral conference held in Odessa in 2006 and to implement the activities agreed upon;
5. Strongly encourages the three States Parties to develop and implement a Master Plan for the whole of the Danube Delta with a set of shared environmental standards and regulations to ensure and enforce compliance;
6. Requests the State Party of Ukraine to keep the World Heritage Centre and IUCN informed about the reopening of navigation routes, any actual or potential impacts on the Danube Delta World Heritage property, and the implementation of proposed mitigation measures;
7. Further requests the States Parties of the Republic of Moldova, Romania and Ukraine to submit a detailed report by 1 February 2008 on the state of conservation and on the factors affecting the Outstanding Universal value of the property.