The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-06/30.COM/7A,
2. Recalling Decisions 29 COM 8B.51, 29 COM 8B.52, 29 COM 8C.1 adopted at its 29th session (Durban, 2005),
3. Notes with great concern that no further progress has been made in the implementation of the Master Plan and finding an alternate route for the proposed road A-16;
4. Regrets that no significant structural reinforcement works have been made on the most damaged buildings and recommends that the State Party prepares an International Assistance request for the elaboration of an emergency action plan;
5. Urges the State Party to keep the World Heritage Centre informed of the progress made concerning the trace of an alternate road to the A-16;
6. Requests the State Party to provide to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2007, a progress report on the implementation of the master plan, for examination by the Committee at its 31st session in 2007;
7. Decides to retain the Humberstone and Santa Laura Saltpeter Works (Chile) on the List of World Heritage in Danger.